Being a Civil Engineer, if you are looking to buy a new Laptop then, Every year, there are more possibilities of new terms, different options, and spanking-new technology. Stuff that was the latest and greatest with last year's laptop is outdated and no longer available. It changes so fast.
WED, JULY 27, 2021
☛Nope! Prepare to kiss your fear and doubt good -bye and get a laptop that’s just right for you. I can’t do that without knowing what you’ll be using the laptop for.
☛Everyone is different, and everyone has different reasons for owning a laptop. But I suggest some laptop for civil engineer.
As you would know, we have four different sizes of laptop.
First one, an 11-inch laptop, is known as a mini laptop. Second is a 14-inch and 15.6-inch normal size laptop. The last one is a big screen laptop that’s size is 17.3-inch. As a civil engineer we can prefer a 15.6-inch laptop but if you travel a lot, then you have to buy a 14 inch laptop.
2. Processor – We have two different types of processor Intel Core and AMD Ryzen. these processors are also come in different version Intel core have i3, i5, i7, i9 and AMD Ryzen 3,5,7,9 but as a civil engineer we don’t need higher version mid version is good for as like intel core i5 9th gen to above and AMD Ryzen 5 to above.
3. Computer memory (RAM) – As a civil engineer, If you are working only in MS Office then you can go for 4GB ram minimum but if you are going to work with designing software then you need to use ram having capacity 8GB or more.
4. Hard disk – We have two types of hard disk HDD and SSD. HDD is an old hard disk, it is slow work compared to SSD hard disk. SSD is a new generation hard disk. It is very fast to start your laptop in 3 to 10 sec. So we buy SSD and hard disks are very expensive so we buy SSD+HDD. SSD for operating system and HDD for storage minimum 250GB SSD required for better performance and 1TB for storage is minimum for civil engineer.
5. Graphic Chipset – If we just work in Ms office or AutoCAD then we don’t need much graphics chipset if we use heavy software like Revit, 3ds max, Google SketchUp than we need to use high graphics chipset for that what so ever software you use visit software company's website and check the graphics requirement.
6. Operating system – Mostly Indian civil engineers are used to with windows operating system, you need to buy genuine operating system windows, i.e, latest operating system windows 10 is recommended.
7. Screen Type – As per requirement of civil engineers we need to used good quality of screen so you buy HD OR 4K screen laptop.
1. HP 15 11TH GEN
- Price – 44790 (9/06/21)
- Screen size – 15.6inch (1920x 1080) FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit,
- Processor – Intel core i3 11th gen 4.1ghz intel boost technology
- Ram – 8GB ddr4 2666mhz (1x8gb)
- Storage – 512GB SSD m.2
- Operating system – windows 10 lifetime validity with ms office home & student 2019
- Best buying link - https://amzn.to/3x68VDW
2. MI NOTEBOOK 14 (IC)
- Price – 43999.00 / 46999.00 (9/06/21)
- Screen size – 14inch (1920x 1080) full hd anti-glare screen intel uhd graphics
- Processor – Intel core i5 10th gen 4.2ghz max speed
- Ram – 8GB ddr4 2666mhz
- Storage – 256GB / 512GB SSD H
- Operating system – windows 10
- Best buying link - Buy Now https://amzn.to/34WIB30
3. Acer Aspire 5 core i5
- Price – 57,349 (9/06/21)
- Screen size – 14-inch (1920x 1080) Full HD IPS
- Processor – Intel core i5 11th gen 4.1ghz intel boost technology
- Ram – 8GB ddr4 2666mhz (1x8gb)
- Storage – 512GB SSD
- Operating system – windows 10 HOME
- Graphics card – NVIDIA GeForce MX350
- Best buying link - https://amzn.to/2SkH04z
To achieve your dreams we best support you to choose your path with the practical learning Atmosphere to provide real service to nation, for more details you can visit our website or get connect us with "Civil Guruji" app , you can contact us on +91-9111001234