Being a Civil Engineer, if you are looking to buy the best laptops for Civil Engineers, Every year, there are more possibilities of new terms, different options, and spanking-new technology. Stuff that was the latest and greatest with last year's laptop is outdated and no longer available. It changes so fast.
WED, JULY 27, 2021
☛Nope! Prepare to kiss your fear and doubt goodbye and get a laptop that’s just right for you. But, of course, I can’t do that without knowing what you’ll be using the computer for.
☛Everyone is different, and everyone has other reasons for owning a laptop. But I suggest some best laptops for civil engineers.
As you would know, we have four different sizes of laptops.
The first one, an 11-inch laptop, is a mini laptop. The second is a 14-inch and 15.6-inch average size laptop. The last one is a big-screen laptop that's size is 17.3-inch. As civil engineers, we can prefer a 15.6-inch notebook, but you have to buy a 14-inch laptop if you travel a lot.
2. Processor – We have two different processors: Intel Core and AMD Ryzen. These processors also come in another version. Intel core has i3, i5, i7, i9, and AMD Ryzen 3,5,7,9, but we don't need a higher performance; the mid version is suitable for intel core i5 9th gen AMD Ryzen 5 to above.
3. Computer memory (RAM) – As a civil engineer, If you work only in MS Office, you can go for 4GB ram minimum. Still, if you are going to work with designing software, you need to use ram with a capacity of 8GB or more.
4. Hard disk – We have two hard disks, HDD and SSD. HDD is an old hard disk. It works slowly as compared to SSD hard disk. SSD is a new generation hard disk. It is swift to start your laptop in 3 to 10 sec. So we buy SSD and hard disks that are very expensive, so we buy SSD+HDD. SSD for the operating system and HDD for storage. Minimum 250GB SSD is required for better performance, and 1TB storage is minimum for civil engineers.
5. Graphic Chipset – If we work in Ms office or AutoCAD, we don't need much graphics chipset. If we use heavy software like Revit, 3ds max, Google SketchUp, we need to use a high graphics chipset. For that. Whatsoever software you use, visit the software company's website and check the graphics requirement.
6. Operating system – Mostly Indian civil engineers are used to with windows operating system, you need to buy genuine windows operating system, i.e., latest operating system Windows 10 is recommended.
7. Screen Type – As per the requirement of civil engineers we need to use good quality of the screen, so you buy HD OR 4K screen laptop.
1. HP 15 11TH GEN
- Price – 44790 (9/06/21)
- Screen size – 15.6inch (1920x 1080) FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit,
- Processor – Intel core i3 11th gen 4.1ghz intel boost technology
- Ram – 8GB ddr4 2666mhz (1x8gb)
- Storage – 512GB SSD m.2
- Operating system – Windows 10 lifetime validity with ms office home & student 2019
- Best buying link - https://amzn.to/3x68VDW
2. MI NOTEBOOK 14 (IC)
- Price – 43999.00 / 46999.00 (9/06/21)
- Screen size – 14inch (1920x 1080) full hd anti-glare screen intel uhd graphics
- Processor – Intel core i5 10th gen 4.2ghz max speed
- Ram – 8GB ddr4 2666mhz
- Storage – 256GB / 512GB SSD H
- Operating system – windows 10
- Best buying link - Buy Now https://amzn.to/34WIB30
3. Acer Aspire 5 Core i5
- Price – 57,349 (9/06/21)
- Screen size – 14-inch (1920x 1080) Full HD IPS
- Processor – Intel core i5 11th gen 4.1ghz intel boost technology
- Ram – 8GB ddr4 2666mhz (1x8gb)
- Storage – 512GB SSD
- Operating system – windows 10 HOME
- Graphics card – NVIDIA GeForce MX350
- Best buying link - https://amzn.to/2SkH04z
To achieve your dreams we best support you to choose your path with the practical learning Atmosphere to provide real service to nation, for more details you can visit our website or get connect us with "Civil Guruji" app , you can contact us on +91-9111001234