How to become a successful real estate agent in India
30 Oct 2021
Read The Entire blog to know How to become a successful real estate agent in India.
We know real estate is a tremendous industry and you'll probably agree with this after reading this Blog.
You must have seen that the real estate agent have a lot of money
and they also have a Luxurious house and freedom too.
Yet this industry is viewed with a bad eye.
Because people always see real estate agents as a scammer and
a lot of people don't believe in them.
But a question must be triggering in your mind
why it is like this?
Because you must have also heard that agent tells lies. Most real estate agent makes people fool and they are expert in talking. If you go to them, they will force you to take land and trap you and your life's earned capital will be gone.
So why do you really think that every real estate agent is like this?
If You Really Want To Be A Successful Real Estate Agent Then Read This Blog In Full...Then You Will Never Feel Like This.
You will feel that you should start this mug too....because it has everything that no career can give.
Whether you talk about financial success or talk about giving time to the family...you can enjoy everything....so let's know about this inside.
· Increased Professionalism
· Creation of authenticity
· Reduce the risk of Builder insolvency (दिवालियापन) or bankruptcy.
After applying it, receive it within 30 days and This Registration certificate will be valid for 5 years. On Expiry, same can be renewed.
You can register online and visit the respective office in your district office. It cost you between 10-20 Thousand Rupees depending upon the belonging states. Example in Bihar- for Individual-10,000. In West Bengal-25,000 Rupees.
6. Act as a consultant rather than a sales agent- Initially, you must not focus on the commission, rather than make yourself a brand name and always remember you’re human not a sales guy. Because humans buy from humans only.
7. Nurturing leads- Get Clients to Site visits, proper Follow-Up, more booking.
8. Do proper follow-up and closing- Important skills- you must be good at closing the clients.
Find Like and Pitch METHOD- This method you could apply in the real world after having the Initial level of struggle. definitely, these steps would make you rich soon if you'll follow the exact steps.
1. Find- you can find the properties either online or Offline. with the online medium, you can search property and be selective with the best one - use the following online portal to select property-
In the offline mode- You can reach out to the nearby property agent who can help you see the properties.
2. Like- always be wiser to make decisions of property that match with the customers' price demands. if your customers want a rental property of 20 thousand and you showing them the 50 thousand property. they never gonna come back to you and are simply you wasting time.
USP- unique selling proposition- Meaning why this property is unique for the customers. either it has very good services like the gym, parking area, nice society, sports segment, Best flats, cool environment, and nice amenities.
3. Pitch- in the social media platform, your own social circle, tell everyone that you're the agent. For offline media, Post-it everywhere and acquire the customers. Build your connection because the connection is the key.
1. Meet the successful real estate agent in your nearby area- ask them how they have started their journey and what’s the problem they have faced?-what their earning potential right now- are they in the growth stage? What they have done?
2. Learn selling techniques- Learn Negotiation skills from a good mentor, spend some money to learn the specific real estate selling techniques.
3. Real estate book- Read following books listed below-
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- The ABC of Real Estate in India
- The Book on Rental Property Investing
- The Book on Investing In Real Estate with No or low Money Down
- Real Book of Real Estate
4. Influential Communication- Be fluent in Local language and if you want to expand the business- Learn the persuasive language in English.If you really want to learn this thing that too fast then you can join the best training Institute-The civil Engineering Training Institute.
1. Networking- Reaching to the Local Brokers, Find what the gaps, what I can that they don’t know.
2. Client Satisfaction- Some clients may be difficult to deal with, Instead of turning down these clients, refer them to fellow agents, if they have properties matching the client’s criteria and you can talk about sharing the commission.
3. Start promotion and Marketing Efforts- After having good knowledge and having experience, starting to generate leads can be easy, follow up and automate the system with the promotions so that clients will know you better. Collect the reviews of satisfied clients in the video form, Get their testimonials published on your website and social media accounts and create your Goodwill.
4. Your online presence- Own a website, spread your message and content on Instagram, Facebook, and another platform. Start with a basic website or a Google Business listing, and respond to the client's query through direct contact.
5. National and International Reach- Know their Real Estate methods, Collaborate with them.
6. Have a Plan for the Marketing agency and Builder in the future- Don’t stuck in the same place if you have the ability to grow rich and abundance.
Want the Best courses to be start in these Filed- Join the course Now!
1. Teach the real estate brokers- if anyone wants to learn this skill, and wants rapid growth in this field. Teach them whatever you’ve achieved and charge good money.
2. Teach students early in their Career- If you’ll get all the knowledge and become a millionaire, your responsibility is to make the next generation a rich one.
3. Online Platform- Make people life’s easy and comfortable. With the learning management system, you can give knowledge to people online.
Now you reached the last points and have the good knowledge and we hope Reading this blog will definitely give you an idea of How to become a successful real estate agent in India.