Epoxy is a group of chemical compounds that consist of large molecules with repeating subunits i.e. it is a polymeric compound.
Fri, Jul 16, 2021.
ADVANTAGES OF EPOXY RESINS
DISADVANTAGES OF EPOXY RESINS
There are 2 main types of epoxy adhesives:-
1. Heat Cured Epoxies(one part epoxy) :It is not often used in construction due to the demand of high heat requirement in the curing process. It has many industrial applications. Epoxy Resin is used in product ranging from electronic components to infrared telescopes , medical devices & missile warning systems.
2. Two Part Epoxies :The two components needed to create the chemical reaction are packaged separately. When the resin is mixed with the hardener, the result will, over the course of up to 24 hours, transform from a thick liquid to a putty and eventually a fully cured and hardened material. To remove epoxy after it has set we need to scrap it off by softening it with alcohol or paint thinner
Welcome to the endless world of Civil Engineers !
To achieve your dreams we best support you to choose your path with the practical learning Atmosphere to provide real service to nation, for more details you can visit our website or get connect us with "Civil Guruji" app , you can contact us on +91-9111001234
· Applying water-based epoxy paint for a quick drying protective coating
· Combining quartz, tile & other materials for high-performance & decorative flooring
· Manufacturing laminated wood for decks, walls, and roofs
· Developing composites for use in architectural surfaces such as countertops
· Creating high-gloss durable coatings for indoor/outdoor use